Best Comment from a Fan

What’s the best comment you got from a fan or from someone who bought you coffee? Looking for all those feel-good vibes, do share :pray:

5 Likes

The best comment I got from a fan or someone who bought me coffee is “Never stop doing what you love” by Ninesaur. It’s also the first time someone bought me coffee and on top it off, she’s the one who inspires me to start writing fan-fictions.

5 Likes

That’s so inspiring! Definitely gives you that boost and more motivation to keep on keepin’ on :raised_hands:

2 Likes

I agree, @pia, to be honest, I was stunned when I received a notification that someone bought me coffee for the first time. I was streaming my gameplay at that time. I was shocked, I just froze like I’m on a different plane of existence. And of all the people that would’ve bought me coffee, it’s the very person that inspires me to write that bought me coffee.

At that time, I couldn’t believe that the person that inspired me also read my fan-fictions and loved it.

5 Likes

I’ve been fortunate enough to have three people buy me a coffee and I appreated all three comments. But my favorite so far was:

A little something to help you through the Wasteland.

The reason for this was, on a specific Commodore user forum, this person was looking for help on trying to get a video game, “Wasteland”, working on his system. So, I took some time and put together a file for him to address his issue. In response to my efforts, he graciously bought me a coffee as a thank you.

It was very kind and his comment made me laugh. :laughing:

5 Likes

I have two:

1. You are no different on your podcast as you are in real life.
  2. I had someone who was going to commit suicide, but heard my podcast about how podcasting can give you a purpose. He sent me an email and thanked me for saving his life. I’m pretty sure I’m never going to top that. When I’ve spoken to other podcasters, I’m not the only one who has got that email or phone call. It’s amazing. It’s me next to the water heater talking about podcasting. You never know who is listening, and what impact you’ll have on their lives.
5 Likes

Wow, that second one is difficult to top. Talk about having a positive influnce on someone’s life. Well done!

2 Likes