Creators Can you please help me to raise my coffe cup? ๐Ÿ‘‹

Hello, as you can see in the description, I would like you to help me make believe my cup of coffee, let me explain.

I am from Venezuela and as many of you will know the economic situation of the country is very critical, so I have been looking for ways to get better opportunities and I decided to use my somewhat modest design and drawing skills to get those opportunities โ€ฆ However, although yes Iโ€™ve gotten people to contact me to do different jobs, they always ask me to be digital, so Iโ€™ve had to reject many jobs because I donโ€™t have a graphic tablet.

buying it here is โ€ฆ practically impossible because the monthly minimum wage is barely 1 $, and as many of you know, the tablets cost a little, which here is, as I said, very difficult to get, so I decided to open a BMC account and I have been promoted everywhere, unfortunately I have not gotten a single donation

So I ask for your help so that as fellow creators you can help me by donating or helping me to promote my BMC, the goal is $ 400, to be able to pay for the tablet and shipping, and in this way to take off my career and my opportunities

If you check my BMC profile you can go to my Instagram to see more of my drawings, thank you very much for read :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::star2::heart:

1 Like