Hello From Oklahoma

Hello fellow creators!

I started my blog, Elisha’s Book Review in January 2018 to share my love of reading. I just reached 200 posts on my blog, and I have started getting serious about trying to turn my blog into a sustainable income.

It’s been years since I’ve been on a forum like this, so forgive me while I dust off some rust. I used to hang out on fan forums and write fanfiction with some of my best friends at the time.

In the meantime, Elisha’s Book Review discusses book reviews, audiobooks, manga, graphic novels, along with miscellaneous topics like mental health and TV shows and movies. I have also interviewed a few authors and I consider those people my friends (Let me know if that’s weird I have bad social skills).

I hope I can network with other bloggers, and I hope to make new friends!

1 Like

@elishasbookreview welcome to BMC. I see you’re having issues with work/blog balance. I feel ya. I gave up a blog that had a lot of momentum when I went to from freelance to working a regular job and it’s taking a while to get it back now.

Suggestion: In your WP template add a link to BMC in the footer. I’m not on WP, but have done that on my blog to make to simple for readers to support you.

As for considering authors you review your friends, you’ll probably find them to be your biggest supporters.