How often do you post to Buy Me a Coffee?

I’m curious. How often do you post to Buy Me a Coffee?

I usually post when I have an app update, which is once a month. I’ve started weekly live streams developing a coffee brewing app and am going to post the recordings after the streams to Buy Me a Coffee also.

2 Likes

I post to members at least twice a month, publicly when I have an update but hopefully at least onece per month.

2 Likes

Hey there!

I try my best to post twice a week. Once on Sunday for my ongoing mini-series, and the other any day of the week just to keep the writing muscle going.

Coding must be exhausting. How do you do it weekly?

1 Like

@PaoloAmoroso that seems like a good amount!

@Kahiri It’s not really that exhausting since it’s something that I enjoy :smile:. I feel writing my blog posts are a bit more exhausting than developing the app.

Wow, really? You learn something new every day, as the old saying goes! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: I’ll get to finding that personal posting section of my profile… I’m still pretty new here after months of procrastination! LOL

3 Likes

Right now, I’m trying to find my posting rhythm. It’s challenging because I’m already a blogger and I’m working on a book, so…I don’t want posting here to distract me from working on my main projects.

I like the idea of just posting updates. So maybe I should just post here when I’ve updated my blog or reached a milestone on creating my book (?)

I would love to know how often other bloggers or writers post to BMC, so I can get a better feel of what could be right for me.

3 Likes

I used to blog on blogger but quit doing it I think I need to start up again. I’m new here on BMC and am appreciating all the content to get the rhythms going again. I think I’ll start once a week :blush: thanks for bringing that to my attention :pray::smiley:

1 Like

You’re welcome! If you think blogging is something you would enjoy doing again, by all means go for it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank you!

I’m posting once a week to keep track of my progresses as I venture into become a freelance. I hope this can also help me to gain new supporters, and I’m having only one-off donations at the moment.