New member in the community

Hi Family,
I hope everyone is safe and sound along with their loved ones.
I am a professional sound designer, film composer, and mastering engineer. I came to know about this platform from youtube video and I find it really interesting.
Now that I am here, It’s a real pleasure to meet you all. If you ever need any help related to my subject, feel free to let me know. I live for help and collaboration.
Best Regards
ANNMS

4 Likes

@ANNMS glad to have you here. I’m curious about how you plan to have BMC fit into your revenue flow.

2 Likes

Welcome to you here !

2 Likes

Welcome to BMC @ANNMS! Glad you came upon BMC on Youtube–we have so many Youtubers using the platform to get tips, donations, etc. Looking forward to seeing you more here!

1 Like

Hi, well I am a film composer, sound designer, mixing and mastering engineer. I also create tutorials, just started in this field. My plan is to give some exclusive samples, sounds and synth patches along with special tutorials.

2 Likes

Thanks mate! #Respect

2 Likes

Cool. What synths? I recently acquired a Have Touch Synth and plan on doing some tutorial videos eventually.

2 Likes

I design sounds on almost all modern vsts, I have made plenty of soundbanks for Serum,Sylenth, Massive, ANA2, Harmor, Sytrus, GMS, DS thorn, Genesis Pro, Soundspot Union etc. Harmor is my fav synth. :slight_smile: It’s 100% digital.

2 Likes

Hello! I’m Olga, I’m an artist, photographer, and art tutor. Also I 'm creating videos on my Youtube channel about art, painting, drawing and how to be an artist. Last two years I teach art online, and I really like it. Feel free to visit my BMC page and youtube channel!

my page

@OlgaDe Welcome to BMC. Just saw this post on video for subscribers. Might be something to help your monetize your how-tos.

thank you!

1 Like