Nice to meet everyone!

Hi there! I’m Arcadia Page, and I’m a writer/artist. I’ve published fiction, non-fiction, and a few comics and zines. Currently I’m running a blog that I update about twice a month that’s about self-exploration, productivity, and the writing life. I’m also working on another non-fiction book which I’m hoping to self-publish soon.

As others have mentioned, I too love the simplicity of BMC. I’m really happy that I found this site.

Since I already run a blog and I’m focused on writing my book, I’m wrestling internally with how to make posts for my BMC page as well, but I’ll know I’ll figure something out. Any suggestions on juggling it all are welcome!

And here is the link to my page: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/arcadiapage

6 Likes

Hi @Arcadia_Page, welcome to the Creator Community and most of all, welcome to Buy Me A Coffee!

You’ll find that you’re with kindred souls here–we have a lot of writers in the community and we even have several threads that talk about writing and finding support. I’m happy that you like the simplicity of BMC and if you have things that you think we can also improve on, feel free to give a shout.

Here’s to writing!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Welcome!

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes