Share a quote that inspires you 🌿

I’ll start:

Writing as writing, writing as righting, writing as rioting. On the best days, all three. –Teju Cole

Can’t wait to read yours!

5 Likes

Whatever your hand finds to do, do it with your might, for there is no work or thought or knowledge or wisdom in Sheol, to which you are going. - Ecclesiastes 9:10

In other words, make the most of the time that you have been gifted.

4 Likes

“It’s better to trust your gut and be burned sometimes than to always second guess yourself” - Magnus Carlsen

4 Likes

“Life is a storm, my young friend. You will bask in the sunlight one moment, be shattered on the rocks the next. What makes you a man is what you do when that storm comes.” - Alexandre Dumas

4 Likes

“You don’t have to try to be more of this or less of this; all you need to do is be. Pure and simple.” – Tanaaz Chubb

From the book The Power of Positive Energy (Chapter 11, page 225). It’s a really inspiring read and I highly recommend it!

3 Likes

Here’s mine…

A seed grows with no sound, but a tree falls with a huge noise. Destruction has noise, but creation is quiet. This is the power of silence. Grow Silently.

That’s why I keep learning…

5 Likes

“All I Give, I Receive”

2 Likes

Don’t take things personally.

2 Likes

“Do not fear to be eccentric in opinion, for every opinion now accepted was once eccentric.”
– Bertrand Russell

3 Likes

“Every act of creation is first an act of destruction.”

— Picasso

1 Like

The important thing is the diversity available on the Web. - Tim Berners-Lee

2 Likes

I make Stickers and I personally love this quote <3 commissions are FREE so feel FREE to ask me to turn your favorite quote into a sticker for you :smile:
Captura de Pantalla 2020-05-21 a la(s) 5.04.11 p. m.

1 Like

Creativity is Contagious…Pass it On…Albert Einstein