[Story][Series] Adventure of My Own

Well… here’s an actual post on my Buy Me A Coffee page that I’ve written seriously. Hahaha.

I hope you enjoy the story I’ve written!

3 Likes

Thanks for sharing this! I love the Crisostomo Ibarra reference, thanks for resurrecting this character. I also love the fact that you included a supporter in your story–what a great way of engaging. Keep on writing!

3 Likes

Agreed! Including BMC supporters in your stories is a great way of encouraging others to support you, as well. :+1:

3 Likes

Thank you @pia and @DavidB for the kind words! Indeed, it’s a great way to boost engagement and encouraging others to give their support, by including them to what one is making it acknowledges that they are part of the growth process.

1 Like

I love Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo, Black Desert Online has this naming system where you have a Family with a unique name, and in that family are the characters with unique names as well.

Thankfully, I was lucky enough to get the family name Ibarra and the character name Crisostomo before anyone else hahaha.

Here is the list of my characters for the game with their own background stories:

The sad part is most of the names found in Noli Me Tangere and El Filibusterismo are already taken, apart from Crisostomo, Simoun, and Victorina.

Now, I write stories about my characters in the game and share it to the world.

3 Likes

This is a smart way to engage your supporters… great move buddy!

3 Likes