Welcome to Buy Me A Coffee's Creator Community ๐Ÿ‘‹

Thank you for creating this community, BMAC! I love how creative your platform is and how easy it is to use for us creators. :heart:

Iโ€™m new in this community and so far, I love your platform. I just finished the new user tutorial and its interactive learning for me. Easy to use and thank you @discobot.

I am Johanna, a digital artist from the Philippines. Iโ€™m known as Artsyjyp (Artsy + JYP (my initials). I am creating art that inspires and makes my clients happy. I love how art in so many ways can touch a soul, encourage someone, relay a message, bring ideas to life, and make someoneโ€™s day.

Currently, Iโ€™m doing art for a cause to help my friend complete her Corrective Scoliosis Surgery. 10% of the income from the commissioned artworks I make will be donated for her surgery. So it would mean a lot if you can support me by commissioning me or buying me a coffee. :coffee:

You can check my BMC page here :arrow_right: https://www.buymeacoffee.com/artsyjyp

4 Likes

Hi! To find out what I can do, say @discobot display help.

Youโ€™re doing a great job @Daddy401k! Itโ€™s important to teach kids about personal finance while theyโ€™re young. :slight_smile: :+1:

Hi @PerSatty your art is beautiful! :+1:
Iโ€™m also an artist but I do digital art more often than traditional art. Nice to meet you here on BMAC creator community. Keep doing what you love. Declaring blessings to you and your art journey! :sparkles:

Wow, nice artwork you have there @ConnorRusso :+1:

Welcome to the community! :wave: I wish you much success, here on BMAC.

1 Like

Thank you so much, @DavidB! You too! :blush::sparkling_heart:

Hi @Lori_s_Quarantine_Ki just wanna say itโ€™s really cool that you have a lot of things you can do. :+1: Thatโ€™s amazing!

Hey everyone Iโ€™m Marge and Iโ€™m new to Buy Me A Coffee. I have a podcast with weekly episodes that Iโ€™ve been working hard on for over a year now. The show is called Bite Me The Show About Edibles and the purpose is to help home cooks create great edibles at home, just like the pros! You can find the show on all major podcasting apps or check out my Buy Me A Coffee page. Excited about this service and how it can help me to continue on with my show!

2 Likes

Hey everyone! My name is Akshay. I develop open source software for linux and the web. You can check out my page at https://www.buymeacoffee.com/phenax

2 Likes

Welcome, Marge and Akshay! Wishing you successโ€“weโ€™ll be here if you have any questions.

Hi! Iโ€™m Diana from Toronto Canada and Iโ€™m offering Public Speaking and Online Presentation Skills Coaching. Iโ€™m hoping to build a membership community and get traction on my one to one Extras for folks who want to Speak Up and Stand Out in online meetings, as a new online course creator, in SM live video or just about any type of Virtual Public Speaking and Presentation!
Find me at buymeacoffee.com/dianaspeaks.

1 Like

Welcome, fellow โ€œCannuckโ€! :canada:

Thanks! Where do you live?

Southern Saskatchewan, but was born and raised in northern Ontario.