Where is Everyone?

It looks like there is no active creators here… might be busy? Let’s talk!

What are you doing right now?
Do you have future plans for BMC?

2 Likes

I check back every day, but I don’t see new posts to comment on most times.

I’ve started working on a new app and wanting to use Buy Me a Coffee to document that experience as much as possible since it’s a coffee app.

I include a link to BMC on all blog posts and it’s on my Twitch, so hopefully I start getting some more supporters soon. The day job cut my hours a bit, so I’m hoping people will find what I’m working on and sharing useful enough to donate.

2 Likes

Hi hi! It’s been awhile but thanks for checking in @warengonzaga–how’re you handling this heat in the country :hot_face:

@appsbymw So excited for this new app! We’re also launching “Offerings” soon, check it out here which is different from the Membership rewards. I’d be so interested in a Q&A if you’re gonna do that in the future!

2 Likes

Like @appsbymw, I check in regularly. As always, working on a bunch of posts and scheming a bunch of projects. I’ll ask for some group advice on one of my projects I’m considering for the fall once I get my thoughts together.

1 Like

Same with @appsbymw and @WolfeWithAnE, I check here everyday to see if there are new posts. I’m currently writing something a little longer than what I’ve been writing (I average around 2.5k words per story).

I hope everyone’s doing well!

2 Likes

I read about it! I’m excited for it and might try that at some point once its released.

I’m glad to hear that everyone is still able to work on what they want during this time!!

2 Likes

This is looks amazing can you share some of the photos of the app… I might be interested in this and share to my community for feedback.

1 Like

Yeah, its so hot in here… the body heat index is around 40 to 50 degrees Celsius. I need aircon!

The new feature looks like promising!

1 Like

Good stuff! So everyone is busy… me too I’m checking every week for new posts…

1 Like

I got so many ecommerce project right now… offline stores are moving to online…

3 Likes

Actually, things aren’t going too well here. I had my old mom at the hospital and she’s recovering very slowly. And, besides mom, I’m caring for her sister who’s on a wheelchair. So not much time left for creative work.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear that! I’m glad she’s recovering though.

Sending good vibes and positive thoughts your way!

2 Likes

Hey @PaoloAmoroso–I’m so sorry to hear that. Hopefully her recovery goes well. And sending love to you, your mom and her sister.

On another tip, you’re right about WhatsApp about it being everywhere. When I was in Dubai a couple of months ago, I noticed that everyone was on WhatsApp and folks were using it instead of email. It was even listed in their email signature as the best way to reach them. Thanks for that post though, hope being able to connect with your mom through it has been helpful.

2 Likes

My heart goes out to ya. I retired early to help provide 24-hour care for my Mom who’s under home hospice. It’s been a journey, but we’ve managed to keep her COVID-19 free so far. My thoughts are with you, your Mom and your aunt.

2 Likes

Thank you @pia and @WolfeWithAnE.

2 Likes

I’m sorry to here this too… I hope you’re doing well in times like this… quarantined year!

1 Like

Thanks but things got worse. My mom is getting better and better. But her sister, my aunt, passed away a few days ago.

1 Like

Sorry to hear that @PaoloAmoroso, sending my condolences.

1 Like

Thank you @pia.

Sorry to hear about your aunt. Our thoughts are with you.

1 Like