Writers and Bloggers UNITE!

Hello!
I’m a writer. My name is Raila.
I write aphorisms, poems and short stories, both in Italian and English. Sometimes I even write in Japanese.
I like to share my thoughts and I love to learn new languages.
Nice to meet you all!

2 Likes

Hi! I’m Colleen or SapphireBunny

I write enjoy writing romance fanfiction and currently writing one of my biggest multi chapter story!

Heart Of Music

1 Like

Hi, I’m Gustavo and write a blog about bird care and feeding.
I write short posts that are easy-to-read from mobiles and have the essential information of each topic.
My posts are fundamentally oriented to bird owners that need a clear explanation about bird care.
I trait to explain the things that I´d like to have known when I started having birds.
I hope the blog helps birds owners in some way.

3 Likes

Nice to meet you, Kennedy!
I’m a romance (high-heat, contemporary).

2 Likes

Hi Everyone!.
I hope everyone is doing okay. It’s been a rough few days with everything going on. Emotions are flying everywhere inside my heart and soul for the George Floyd’s family and all the families that have been effected by hate and prejudice.
From to injustices in our world today. I hope we are all taking a moment to reach deep down within ourselves and asking questions about how we can make our world a better place for those that have had it harder than most. And how we can protect those who are at higher risk at catching this deadly virus.

1 Like

I’ve also been writing tons of pieces on mental health that I will be including in my first newsletter on Sunday! you can sign up for it here if you’d like

https://theworldaccordingtokennedy.ck.page/90e73bbfbd

1 Like

Hey Creatives!
How are you doing? I don’t have anything long and drawn out to say, I just want to know how all of this is effecting you?

1 Like

I wrote a mini Blog post on BMC :

1 Like

Hi everyone !
My name is Ewa Kuczynski and I am a French-Speaking journalist.
I just launched a bilingual blog :
Words spread

Looking forward to hearing from you !
Cheers !

2 Likes

@Ewakuc Bonjour/Hello. Or if we make a French/English version of Spanglish, we’d say “bonjello”? (Just a thought.) :slight_smile:

Welcome. Fascinating article on the French moving to NYC.

3 Likes

Bonjello @WolfeWithAnE !
Thank you for your message and for your feedback !
:wink:

2 Likes

Hey Creatives!

I have written 2 new blog posts!

How to Support Black Creators

And If you’re a new or seasoned medium blogger,
here’s some information on curation!

I hope you guys are taking time out of your day to turn off all media and taking care of your mental health!

Love and Peace!
Kennedy

2 Likes

@KennedyMontecue Thanks for the post on Black creators. I’ve read many, many posts lately that I believe are propelling the BLM movement and giving it the visibility it deserves.

2 Likes

Hey Everyone!

I have a newsletter that goes out every 2 weeks! if you guys would like to sign up, here’s the link :slight_smile: Newsletter link

1 Like

Hello everyone! I´m new on the platform! I’m a painter, sketcher, illustrator and I like to write, actually, I’m working on creating a comic, greetings from Venezuela!

3 Likes

Welcome. Hope all is well down your way.

1 Like

Hello! I’ve been on BMC for over 6 months, but I’m just now introducing myself here :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m an artist and writer, and I’ve recently published a short ebook about being a polymath entitled, I Want to Do All the Things. I currently have another ebook in editing that I hope to publish in September.

I also keep a blog that centers on writing, personality type, and the creative life.

I’m happy to meet everyone, and I hope all is going well!

1 Like

Hey, Creatives!

How was everyone doing this month?
How have you been taking care of your mental health? I personally took almost a month off from writing and work to ground myself, connect with faith, and take a moment to feel my emotions. If you’re feeling overwhelmed, I highly recommend meditation and sleep :wink: But also, Talking with a mental health professional if you can and taking the much-needed steps to gain a sound mind especially in these times. Remember, your mental health is just as important as your physical health. So please take care of yourself :hugs: :green_heart:
Wash your Hand & Wear a Mask!
Best wishes,
KM.